Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thongs may refer to:
- Thong, a garment which primarily covers only the pubic area.
- G-string, a variant of the thong garment.
- Flip-flops, (Commonly known as thongs in Australia) a type of footwear.
- Long, thin strips, generally of sturdy fiber or leather, typically used for binding.
- The thin, flexible strand or strands of a whip.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thongs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.